How to Instantly Break Through Any Plateau
Nov 01, 2021
Stream The Podcast:
Click The Icon To Get This Episode On iTunes:
- Why plateaus aren’t real
- Evaluating your pivoting skills
- Discover your path forward: quizzes.bradbizjack.com
- 5 ways to break through your plateau
- Good and bad patterns
- Reigniting joy and excitement for AMAZING results
- Why you shouldn’t be waiting on your environment or business to change
- Watch the video for the full training!
Plateaus are NOT real.
If you're not growing, you're dying.
When it feels like you're in a plateau, it means the growth curve has stopped happening.
This is NORMAL. Everyone goes through it.
Just because something worked before, doesn't mean it will continue working. Times change, seasons change, people change.
You have to pivot & adjust when things start to go downhill.
Here are 5 ways to break through the "plateau" (dying) you are feeling:
1. NEW VOICES
- If you're hearing the same message over and over again, you need a new injection of voices
- Whatever comes in your eyes and your ears will come out of your mouth
- If you are hearing the same voices, you are sharing the same messages and your audience, the people around you are bored
- All business is marketing and innovation, new ways to meet someone's needs and new ways to make people care about it
2. NEW PASSIONS
- Are you obsessed over your business not able to get ahead because you're just staring at it?
- Go do something that excites you that you are passionate about and you will notice new ideas start to come to you faster than they ever have before!
- Flooding your mind with new passions to get your mind off of what it's stuck on to get new creativity flowing through you.
3. NEW QUESTIONS
- Your life is a direct reflection of the expectations of your peer group and the quality of the questions you ask yourself on a regular basis.
- The focus shouldn't be on why you are stuck and cannot get ahead. Focusing on the problem isn't going to get you closer to the solution.
- Instead of asking those questions, ask yourself questions that get your closer to the dream!
- Success does not build on self-punishment, it only builds on success!
4. NEW PROJECTS
- If you don't have a project you're creating right now, you're going to start to get bored. When you start to get bored, you're going to get burnt out. When you get burnt out you're going to start to get resentful of the vehicle that was supposed to be your key to freedom.
- Just checking the boxes and doing the daily behaviors you are told to do by someone else is boring because there are no projects or creative ideas.
- When was the last time you tried something new for your business and if you haven't in awhile or not at all, why? Are you waiting for someone else to tell you to do it? That takes the responsibility off you to change your life and puts it on somebody else.
- YOU are responsible for YOUR life.
5. NEW GOALS
- If you are not striving after your big dreams and big goals with every ounce of who you are, it's a sign that your goals don't excite you.
- If your goals are based on what someone else has told you to want or what your company says you should strive, but you don't actually have an inner fire or passion to create it, then you are going to get burnt out and exhausted.
- A goal that is compelling and lights you on fire will spark new projects and creativity that you will want to go after!
- You will feel electric and pulled towards your goals instead of pushed.
Do these 5 things to ERUPT out of your "plateau" (which really just means you're dying)!
Do not wait for your environment or business to change, YOU can make the change today.
Check out the Success Archetype quiz to find out what you're doing that's holding you back now! quizzes.bradbizjack.com
CONNECT WITH ME
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bradbizjack/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BradBizjackCoaching/
• Website: https://www.bradbizjack.com/
• Blog: https://www.bradbizjack.com/blog
• Podcast: http://bit.ly/bradspodcast
What's YOUR unique success archetype? Take the quiz to find out now! quizzes.bradbizjack.com
Get a Free Video Training In Your Email Every Wednesday!